Today I get to introduce you to someone I’ve been following for the past nine years:
He is the author of two bestselling books:
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products
- Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life
Combined, the books have 13,120+ reviews on Amazon, 60,220+ reviews on Goodreads, and have sold hundreds of thousands of copies.
But beyond the book sales and accolades, I can honestly say that Nir’s books have dramatically impacted my life.
Because of Nir’s work, I…
- Haven’t had notifications on my phone for the past four years
- Have dramatically improved my ability to connect with high-level people because of ONE study I learned from Hooked
- Saved HUNDREDS of hours from distraction
… and honestly I’m just getting started!
Interviewing Nir was an excuse for me to apply his work at the next level, and I can’t wait to continue becoming “Indistractable”… because it’s one of the most powerful superpowers of the 21st century.
If you’re someone who is ready to go to the next level in terms of your commitment to staying focused and actually doing what you say you want to do…
… this episode is for you!