Here are 3 things about today’s guest: Matteo Grassi
- Matteo was a professional breakdancer and joined the circus as a fire juggler
- He co-founded an eCommerce portfolio of 7 direct to consumer brands that did 0 – 16m bootstrapped with a $1,000 initial investment
- He’s the co-founder of Popup — the next generation no code eCommerce platform
3 Things You’ll Learn:
- How to pick the RIGHT problems for YOU to solve as an entrepreneur.
- Why there is no such thing as “good” or “bad” emotions.
- How to persevere through tough entrepreneurial moments. (In 2012 Matteo was completely broke, lost his house, went through a divorce and went back to work in a cafe at minimum wage.