In 2022, I produced 63 podcast episodes, read 51 books, and took 26 courses.
Today, I get to introduce you to the author of one of my FAVORITE books that I read last year:
Gay has actually written 40+ books, but the book I’m talking about is called The Big Leap: How To Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What the “Upper Limit Problem” is and why Gay believes it’s the ONLY problem that we need to solve
- How to Come Up with Your Top Five Life Goals
- How you can STOP worrying (yes, you read that correctly)
Can’t wait for you to listen!
Find Out More About Gay Hendricks
- Gay’s Website
- Foundation for Conscious Living Website
- Gay’s Books:
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level
- Five Wishes: How Answering One Simple Question Can Make Your Dreams Come True
- Conscious Loving: The Journey to Co-Commitment
- Conscious Loving Ever After: How to Create Thriving Relationships at Midlife and Beyond
- The Genius Zone: The Breakthrough Process to End Negative Thinking and Live in True Creativity