Braxton Kilgo grew up in May, Texas (population 285)…
… and today he’s leading a movement that is impacting the world.
Here’s the story:
- In 2017, Braxton delivered a speech to 1,200 middle school students, gifting them “I Believe in You” stickers with the encouragement to pay it forward. The stickers went viral & sparked a wave of kindness throughout the school and community.
- Braxton transformed the stickers into bracelets, designed to be worn until one is inspired to give them away.
- The initiative quickly took off, with 16,000 bracelets sold across the US and 11 different countries.
- The stories that emerged from these bracelets ranged from brightening days, empowering dreams, and even saving lives.
- To seamlessly showcase these impactful experiences, each NFC-equipped bracelet allows users to connect their bracelet to the app, and add an inspiring message to the bracelet, creating a shared lineage of stories for everyone who has ever received that specific bracelet to see.
I LOVE what Braxton is up to. He’s got a massive heart and I’m excited to give my bracelet away!